Wednesday 3 April 2013

Mood Board

Aim: Design a  3D character that will act as the face of the 72hr event as a promotional avatar.
 
 


I have made a mood board which shows the theme for my character design for the 72hr Urban Action brief.

I have taking inspiration from Disney Pixar, Monster Inc and Toy Story. These characters have strong characteristics.  I also want to incorporate the ant a well know insect that lives in colonies or armies and can lift and carry more than three times their body weight. I felt this ties in well with the workers of the 72hr Urban Action team, as they also have to work together to build and work towards a purpose.
The character will also have either the hard hat or/and overalls in orange and white. I will also explore abstract and humanoid characters during my study.



National Geographic/April 2013/Ant Fact/http://animals.nationalgeographic.co.uk/03/04/13



No comments:

Post a Comment